- Keep you working for minimum of 10 minutes
- Auto adjust work time based on behavior
- Integrate with Reminders App
- At least 10 minutes must elapse before the work timer can be stopped or paused.
- It is possible to switch between work and break before their respective timer expires. But beware, the work timer would adjust itself accordingly. Cutting work short would shorten it. Doing it too many times and it would start going back up again. Conversely, cutting break short would give you more work time. Doing it too many times and it would start going back down. It is all about balance.
- Task list is integrated with Reminders app. Completing a task will reflect equally on both.
- Black background with white timer for work
- White background with black timer for breaks
- Single screen to adjust both the work and break timers
- Show completed Pomodoros as red dots above the timer.
- Tap to start a timer or to switch between work and break
- Swipe up or down to pause a timer or to reset
- Long press on a timer and drag up or down to adjust its length